Sales Performance Management is focused on developing or realigning the sales process within your company to support the achievement of your sales objectives.
Trade Partners International utilise proven methodologies to deliver Sales Performance Management solutions tailored to each client’s requirements.
Sales Pipeline Management System
The Sales Pipeline Management system drives Sales Growth through:
- Sales Planning Model – specific to client needs, directs weekly sales activities / actions.
- Forecasting Model – enabling accurate forecasting of targeted sales / revenue
- Customer categorisation – customer ranking for targeting high value returns
- Service levels – focusing service suites for targeting high value returns
The Sales Review compiles detailed cost data which can be directly attributed to the sales process. This is used to target reductions in Cost of Sales by
- Embedding clear measureable cost controls within your sales process to achieve an increased return on investment in sales activity
- Developing Weekly / monthly reporting formats to allow accurate production / inventory planning
- Establishing Key Performance Measures for the Sales Division / Key Staff and driving improvements in these metrics
- The over-riding objective is to increase sales and reduce the Cost of Selling.
Sales Implementation Plan
The implementation plan comprises a structured and proven approach to drive measurable continuous improvement of the Sales Process.